Are you stuck for a christmas present

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Christmas presents!! Its still mid October!

I have got a dummy alarm box on my house. Well actually it is broken real one. You only need the burglar to move on to a different house. Rather like the two men being chased by a Lion; you don't need to be faster than the Lion, just the other man.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Christmas presents!! Its still mid October!

It's December in 6 weekends time!

ayceejay

Guru
I assume the "dummy" refers to a burglar who is fooled by this device. Much like the motion sensor device I rode past this am - it is rigged up to start a recording of a big dog barking. Unfortunately, for what reason I don't know, sound quality leaves a lot to be desired and the big dog sounds like a very old and hoarse duck which I suppose this might have the burglar ROFL until the police arrive.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3330728, member: 259"]No. But that reminds me to start saving up for a free range turkey. It also cost me a couple of split spokes last year. And I don't even like sodding turkey. :angry:[/QUOTE]
Good reminder. When I worked at a radio station, I had a deal with a turkey farmer for advertising, and he paid with free range turkeys. My car was full of fresh turkeys for everyone at the station. I had a wild turkey near my bus route a couple of years ago. We'd see him every now and again, but that's not uncommon in parts of the States. And wild geese are so common as to be a pest.

Top Bottom