Azizul Hasni Awang

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
043.JPG
i contacted him a month or so ago asking if he could send a signed card to my 11 yr Old son, he suggested we meet up as he was going to be in London for the Track World Cup,we met last night and he signed a card & posed for pictures and chatted to us,a credit to his sport and a real gentleman!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
good man..!!

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
I'm not sure or not :wacko: if he'd found or want to see Awang's Splinter :ohmy:

We were there that night,the crash happened right in front of us,I think my son Oli was impressed by his bravery!

ankita

This is ankita, a master's in Media student from Middlesex Uni, currently making a documentary on Cyclists and the hazards, can I request any one of you for an interview of 10mins? Our campus is in hendon, and we ( i mean my team) can come to meet you wherever you say. Thanks. Waiting for your reply.( email - ankita007sterster@gmail)

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Nice to see a professional sportsperson taking time to respond and be so courteous to some fans.
It would be nice to see some famous professional footballers act in a similar manner.
PS I also realise there are some humble pro footballers that do good things, but unfortunately it seems their bad antics are what the press are most interested in.

Top Bottom