Bad dogs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Rrrrrrrover's rrrrrevenge!!

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Stupidity of the highest order springs to mind!!
Why would anyone want to have a loaded gun laying around and why on earth would the loaded gun have the safety catch off?
I would suggest the people who become victims of their own crass stupidity are not fit to own the dogs that "shoot" them.

Drago

Legendary Member
A 'safety' is a far from universal device on firearms, especially ones with a double-action.

But yeah, load a weapon immediately prior to using it, not before. Don't leave a hot weapon laying around, eejuts. Safety drills are written in the blood of less careful men.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
[QUOTE="Drago, post: 4143879, member: 22751"]A 'safety' is a far from universal device on firearms, especially ones with a double-action.

But yeah, load a weapon immediately prior to using it, not before. Don't leave a hot weapon laying around, eejuts. Safety drills are written in the blood of less careful men.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am aware of that, like you say weapons should only be loaded immediately prior to use and imo shotguns should remain "broken" (barrel down)when not in use..

Back in pioneer days, firearms negligent discharge was one of the major causes of death and killed far more pioneers than did injuns. Good to see someone is maintaining a proud American tradition.

Note :
"dogs can't actually "shoot" humans, they can only respond to our own human carelessness and complete lack of gun control."
Cat, on the other hand.....

OP
OP
Piemaster

Piemaster

Guru
I did wonder though if these are reported incidents, ones needing hospital treatment because the gun happened to be pointing at the owner, there surely must be even more that haven't been reported, maybe because the bullet didn't hit anyone.
On the whole I hope the dogs taught their owners something

surely must be even more that haven't been reported, maybe because the bullet didn't hit anyone.
Google delvers.

Top Bottom