Best forum name....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3818717, member: 259"]Whatever happened to MissTillyFlop?[/QUOTE]
No idea, I was wondering the same.

TVC

I think the best forum name is The Velvet Curtain

tumblr_lssr62KQRY1qf1xndo1_500.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 3818743, member: 259"]I think the OP should be forced to go back and produce a poll with a drop-down menu of all CC members' names in 23 EU languages. 8 years ago it would have taken ten minutes. I'm sure it can't be that different now. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Would that include previous names?

Herbie

Veteran
My award goes to @Elswick Cotterpin ; brilliant :okay:.
Do you mind if I borrow that and use it if I ever venture into one of those poncey overpriced coffee selling places that sometimes ask for your name so that they can write it on your paper cup and then ask for you by name when your cup of froth is ready? Yes I was listening to Ken Bruce on Radio 2 the other day!

Scotia Lass. Gets my vote

Ihatehills

Sometimes confusion arises:
@i hate hills
@Ihatehills
For a while, I swear there was 2 @glasgowcyclist :wacko:
Sorry for being confusingly unoriginal, I hadn't realised that there was a more punctuationally correct hill hater :sad:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Actually, that isn't quite true, the thing is, there are have been so many people that I have forgotten half of them, or I am so used to you all now (yes, I know!).

I like @Sea of vapours, all very Lunar, and an old one, @Bongman just gives me images of someone being hit on the head, making a large 'BONG' noise!! :giggle: Also, @Slartibartfast.

There are others that I don't really know why I like them, such as @Flying_Monkey and @dellzeqq.

Top Bottom