Best recent buy ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
105. 11 speed shifting, looks great, and the shifters reach is adjustable - something I only learned today, so they've since been adjusted

xxDarkRiderxx

Veteran
10 Speed Chain and cassette - Still not fitted yet... Garmin mounts hmm not sure if there a best buy for my additional bike which is a Giant CRS-A as they have snapped in the middle of the night. Tyres for my wife bike great purchase and they look cool.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Beat up 29er mountain bike (Trek / Gary Fisher Marlin) which is teaching me new avenues of fettling. (disc brakes, suspension, 29 inch wheels, modern stuff.)

Levo-Lon

Guru
Well if i dont count my fabulous new hpc stereo..id say the new Ikon tyres..all singing dancing jobbies..
the oe tyres will be ok for wales and maybe winter here.

I've bought some updated O/S maps.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Gravity Racing bike, for $20.00 after someone (apparently) snapped the derailleur, and left it laying about for some time. I plan to put higher spec components on it from a Specialized Sirrus that is too small for me, and make a comparable, bigger hybrid that fits me like a glove. Wheels are a bit off, and need to be straightened, but I'd pay more just to get the new tires somebody put on this bike.(WTB 700x38s)

Top Bottom