Best sub £100 bike gps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

park1

Looking for a cheap bike GPS. Not interested in heart rate or cadence, just need speed, distance, time and ability to upload to strava.
Current options seem to be:
Garmin edge 200
Cateye stealth 10
Mio cyclo 100
Bryton rider 20

Looking at Cateye as down to £56 at Merlin

Any opinions would be much appreciated.

Interested to know how accurate users find these cheaper units.
Cheers

Garmin. Always Garmin.

evo456

Über Member
Garmin E200 - simplicity and reliability. I have used a Edge 800, but I always turn back to the simple and unfussy interface of the 200 when I don't need advance navigation + elevation data.

What they said^^^^

At the end of the day, all roads lead to...............................

Garmin.png

OP
OP
park1

park1

Having done a bit of reading around as well I'm agreeing with you. All other options seem to have issues that make the extra £20-£30 the garmin 200 costs seem not too bad.
EBay prices for second hand seems silly seeing as they are about £80 new from places like crc and evans.
Thanks all for the tips.

bikeman66

I, personally, would be thinking twice about buying a second-hand GPS from ebay, as they are fairly advanced and in a lot of ways fairly delicate bits of kit. The warranty you get with a new unit is peace of mind worth paying for in my humble opinion. Having said that, a friend of mine bought her Edge 705 for £80.00 from ebay, still boxed and everything. Only thing it didn't come with was a warranty. It's a risk you take I suppose.

Top Bottom