Best Turbo Trainer Videos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

junkie_ball

Ok so i have just set up my turbo trainer for the winter and was hoping to stream a few training session videos online to follow whilst burning through the miles. Unfortunately a slight oversight on my part was my wifi link will not reach the garage where i have the bike setup so was wondering if you good folks on here could recommend any offline videos you have have used and could be worth a try. In the meantime i guess it will just be in with the earplugs and listen to some high tempo music.

Sufferfest

OP
OP
junkie_ball

junkie_ball

Thanks for the replies have looked at the sufferfest website and may try some of their vids out. I like technology but think i draw the line at extending my wifi connection down the garden to work in the garage think i will stick with the offline video options. :smile:

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
+1 for Sufferfest. Sufferfest season starts this week - roads not safe around here at night (not much better during the day to be honest) . Be prepared to bust your balls, take a towel and a bucket! I'd also recommend investing in one of their training plans. You could develop one yourself, of course.

Harv

4 8 15 16 23 42
Just get a wifi repeater. I have one so i can get wifi in the garden during the summer.

OP
OP
junkie_ball

junkie_ball

Ok been using some free videos but today tried my first sufferfest video the fight club very hard haven't sweated that much in ages but highly recommended will defo be getting some more of this series! :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom