Better Call Saul

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Catching up late, still to watch E2 but It hasn't hooked me yet. Sauls character was IMO made to be a massive part in the sidelines of Breaking Bad, not a main character.

TVC

My FD has a Better Call Saul mug. I had no idea what it was about. So where do I get to watch this then?

andyfraser

Über Member
[QUOTE 3533427, member: 9609"]Breaking Bad ? I have heard this mentioned a few times, is it on normal TV, or is it an internet thing.[/QUOTE]
It's on Netflix and DVD. Best TV series ever IMHO. :smile:

andyfraser

Über Member
[QUOTE 3533437, member: 9609"]my internet connection is too crap to watch tv sort of things, can't even watch a youtube vid without it needing a big long rest in the middle.[/QUOTE]
How crap? What speeds do you get? Netflix say 0.5Mbps is the minimum with a faster connection getting you a better picture. It might be worth trying the free trial anyway.

pplpilot

Guru
I liked it, i think it'll build.

Breaking bad and the Sopranos , which one is my favorite? couldn't choose even if I had to ...

andyfraser

Über Member
[QUOTE 3533472, member: 9609"]at this moment 1.88 mps (can be better in the middle of the night, it dies from 6pm to 9pm) - it will stream radio but video is very frustrating, it would undoubtedly wait until a good point then pause itself for 5 mimutes.[/QUOTE]
I get a slow down in the early evening until around 9pm or 10pm due to the number of people online at those times. It might still be worth trying Netflix. They've been flawless for me on connections down to 2Mbps with no buffering. The quality wasn't great but it was watchable.

Top Bottom