Better Call Saul

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I thought the first episode was a little slow, but it soon picked up and I'm now hooked.

Not up there with House of Cards, though: watched the entire season three over the weekend. :-)

And as Andy quite rightly says, Best Telly Ever is obviously West Wing.

D

Deleted member 23692

It's not doing it for me at moment, but i'll keep watching in case it picks up.

Banshee (now in its 3rd season) is the 'must watch' series for me at the moment. If you've seen or heard of it, then it's well worth tracking down

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
For those (me included) who have never watched Breaking Bad the new satellite/cable/Freeview channel Spike is showing it from the start (from Apr 15th). Eps 1 and 2 were Wednesday and yesterday. I missed them. :sad:

EDIT: there is a catch-up service on the website! Eps are available for 5 days.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Didn't hook me in from the first few episodes.

Game Of Thrones is by far the best thing on TV with The Walking Dead also not too shabby.

On episode 7 and really enjoying it.
I do feel though if you hadn't watch Breaking Bad you would miss out on a lot od sub plots.

I had heard the Director of Game of Thrones deliberately leaked the first 4 episodes of the new series. Thought of downloading but thought better of it as I would have to wait three weeks for further instalments.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I have watched the whole Better call Saul series and although I found it quite enjoyable I was somewhat underwhelmed. It seems a bit slow paced for me, but there were a few excellent moments and I really enjoyed the episode that focused mainly on Mike and how he came by his role as "security operative" (trying my best to avoid dropping spoilers). But I guess one of the attractions is for fans of BB to find out how the characters in that show ended up coming together, and they are very good at keeping you guessing.

andyfraser

Über Member
I loved Better Call Saul. I'm looking forward to the next series.

I binged on Daredevil last weekend. I was very impressed with it.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My prized Better Call Saul beermat :smile:
20150418_075236(2).jpg

Top Bottom