Black Friday then it'll soon be Mad Friday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
You want to be in the shops Christmas Eve. Demands for stuff that sold out over a week before. Shopping for the few days that the shops will actually be closed as though they'll never open again.

Berties

Fast and careful!
Had to take my son last night to Game ,he wanted a console,saved £170 but only available between 12 and 3am,was in the cold for 2 hours ,and was a carnival atmosphere ,especialy watching the drunks weaving up the road,gamers seem to be a polite bunch,and very calm if but a bit odd,

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
My other half is scannning around looking to re-buy all of the kiddies chrimbo stuff that she's just bought. Don't know how she does it really because that sort of thing makes me feel violent, but bless her, she'll probbay re-coup a third of the money she spent already. Unfortunately for me, this just means more things being bought & less space to actually live in because of it. As for the pubs, nope, don;t like crowds at the best of times so drunk crowds are a heck of a no,no.

BigAl68

Über Member
Consumerism gone mad. Saying that I am off out to buy some jeans later as I now only have one pair that aren't ready to be used to clean my chain with a la Mickle

Spartak