Boardman CX Comp, Southampton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ollie W

Cycling pls
My pride and joy, my Boardman CX Comp, has been stolen. Unfortunately after my aborted attempt to get to Reading on Friday night my wife saw fit to take my bike out of the car where it was stowed en route from Southampton Central and put it in the garden. It was stolen from there.

The bike had a Topeak saddle bag, two black and white Elite bottle cages, a Smart 35 Lux . front light and a Moon Comet rear light. The pedals make a nice snapping noise when pushed too hard if that helps at all. 28c Gatorskins for tyres which probably makes it stand out compared to other CX Comps.

I am absolutely gutted as it's a year almost to the day since my last one was nicked. I know it should've been locked up and had I been the one to remove it from the car it would've been.

Last edited:

Ganymede

Veteran
My pride and joy, my Boardman CX Comp, has been stolen. Unfortunately after my aborted attempt to get to Reading on Friday night my wife saw fit to take my bike out of the car where it was stowed en route from Southampton Central and put it in the garden. It was stolen from there.

The bike had a Topeak saddle bag, two black and white Elite bottle cages, a Smart 35 Lux . front light and a Moon Comet rear light. The pedals make a nice snapping noise when pushed too hard if that helps at all.

I am absolutely gutted as it's a year almost to the day since my last one was nicked. I know it should've been locked up and had I been the one to remove it from the car it would've been.
:sad:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Maybe not a Kicking. But someone needs a slap around the back of the head. Unless it was the wife and then she did it on purpose so you can get on with those Jobs now.

Top Bottom