Boardman re-branding and new range of bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Ill take 2 of each, they all look tasty

Drago

Legendary Member
They certainly look nice, but that was never a problem for Boardman. I'd want to cock a leg over and see, as little of the recent range impressed me against ever improving competition in the price range, and one or two (mainly MTBs) were pretty poor, and that's charitable. Alas, I'm not in a position to blag bikes to trial any more.

OP
OP
Heisenberg71

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
I have had two Boardmans now. I had an Alu framed, 105 groupset Road Comp that I never had one single problem with. I only sold it very recently due to sit there doing nothing after I bought then current full carbon SLR 9.4 elite, SRAM Red throughout, Mavic Cosmic etc. Awesome bike.

However I agree at the higher end there are a lots of excellent competitors all striving to open our wallets. I do think the new range looks very sexy though. I am seriously tempted to look at the new SLR Endurance Disk come bonus time in March...
image.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heisenberg71

Heisenberg71

Proving that there is no such thing as a new idea. The new 'phased B' logo looks strikingly similar to this, wouldn't you say...
image.jpeg
image.png

OP
OP
Heisenberg71

Heisenberg71

Given the similarity in surnames, I think it must have been a board decision.

:smile:

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Another boardman fan here, they are a great bike to ride, must admit those bikes in the video look really nice, wouldn't mind a couple of them in my stable

No, no, no to the road bikes. Over bloated frames, fugly forks, over graphic'ed, over rim'ed, fugly things. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I know but I've feel I've got a splinter in my eye looking at them.

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom