books wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arch684

Veteran
I have a couple of lance armstrong books your welcome to.It's not about the bike and Every second counts.I also have One man and his bike,your welcome to that to

@roadrash

You are welcome to the following:

The Cycling Anthology Vol. I, Ed. Bacon/Birnie
The Cycling Anthology Vol.III, Ed. Bacon/Birnie
The Hour, M.Hutchinson
Gironimo!, T.Moore
Climbs and Punishment, F.Lowe

I'm keeping Anthology Vol. II for the moment !

p.s. do you know anyone who would like any Wine related books?!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
My book is now available on amazon, royalties to greyhound charities, and it involve cycling :smile:
Purchased - I'm a home for pointy faced waifs too.

@roadrash, most of my stuff is e-book now. I think i've got a few real books I'll have a rummage and if so, will DM you for an address.

share and enjoy.

edit: If i find anything by the texan who shall not be named are you interested or is it better buried on the moors at midnight with a fountain pen through its black cheating heart :smile:

Purchased - I'm a home for pointy faced waifs too.

Cheers, hope you enjoy it, please post a review :smile:

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
edit: If i find anything by the texan who shall not be named are you interested or is it better buried on the moors at midnight with a fountain pen through its black cheating heart :smile:

made me chuckle that, but yeah i did something like that with mine

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
I would just like to thank you all for your generosity, i have, up to this morning, recieved 5 books with no payment wanted for books or postage , what a generous lot you are, give yourselves a big :bravo:.

not being able to get out on the bike as much as i would like since my back surgery earlier in the year , i have been reading a lot , THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Ohh,...... keep an eye out for more book raffles in the near future :okay:

Reactions: gbb

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
Road rash, if you end up with some books which would be suitable for inspiring a teenager, I'd love my son to read more! He's 13, a good little cyclist. He's doing London to Paris this year with me.

JDP

Andiamo
I got a duplicate of Fallen Angel: The Passion of Fausto Coppi for Xmas so you could have a copy of that if you wished?

Top Bottom