Bosch Washing Machine Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Klaus

Attention Washing Machine experts!!

I have a Bosch washing machine which has recently been repaired after six years of almost daily service (new motor & pump).
Works fine now - only thing I am missing is the audio alarm which goes off when the wash is finished.
It's quite an annoying sound but it reminds us to empty the machine ... short of booking another call is there an easy way to turn it back on??
I have found references to turning it off, i.e. select a wash programme and press two option buttons until a sound is emitted. Does this work in reverse.
Will try anyway but if you have the knowledge let me know.

Thanks all!!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I want to know how to turn it off. MrsP leant against the machine a year or so ago, and the beebs started, we had had the machine for two years. I can't find anyway to do it, the manual does not mention it. I will try pressing various buttons next time the machine is on.

OP
OP
Klaus

Klaus

Every machine is a bit different. Mine is a model WFL2872GB/06.
Did this: Programme selector on programme (not started) - hold down "Rinse/Hold" button and the beep noise came on.
Now haven't done a wash since then but this could be it. Some good suggestions on here - the warning beep on Basch machines seems to hit a raw nerve ....

Night Train

Maker of Things
I still haven't managed to stop my one from beeping.
It means I still can't run a wash over night.:angry:

classic33

Leg End Member
Every machine is a bit different. Mine is a model WFL2872GB/06.
Did this: Programme selector on programme (not started) - hold down "Rinse/Hold" button and the beep noise came on.
Now haven't done a wash since then but this could be it. Some good suggestions on here - the warning beep on Basch machines seems to hit a raw nerve ....

Question asked is
"My Bosch WFL2872 washing machine has suddenly decided to beep quite a few times at the end of the wash. Anyone know how to turn it off?"

So it sounds as though its the same machine.

OP
OP
Klaus

Klaus

Question asked is
"My Bosch WFL2872 washing machine has suddenly decided to beep quite a few times at the end of the wash. Anyone know how to turn it off?"

So it sounds as though its the same machine.

"Normal" slow beep = end of wash
"Rapid" beep = error or wash cycle which required drain/spin selection separatley at the end.
Turning off the beep - just turn off the machine.
Disabling beep - see above for hints
I wanted the beep on ....

classic33

Leg End Member
"Normal" slow beep = end of wash
"Rapid" beep = error or wash cycle which required drain/spin selection separatley at the end.
Turning off the beep - just turn off the machine.
Disabling beep - see above for hints
I wanted the beep on ....

"To restore the end of cycle notification (beep) do the same thing as described above, but release the button earlier while the beep is still going."

Top Bottom