Brompton storage at gym

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BromptonNewbie

Hi there

I have recently become the proud owner of a Brompton S2L. I am reluctant to leave it locked up in the bike rack at my gym as it is too exposed. When I enquired about storing it indoors, the duty manager said that the best they could offer was me stashing the bike in a locker. I've yet to test whether this is possible.

What advice can you give me regarding storing my bike at the gym. Has anyone had a similar experience to this?

BN

OP
OP
B

BromptonNewbie

I will use the locker if possible - haven't checked whether the bike fits yet. Just wanted to know if others had special arrangements with gyms re storing folding bikes.

snorri

Legendary Member
My limited experience of these places would suggest they really want you to drive there, that way you will be more in need of their services and more likely to boost their income.:sad:
If they cannot provide space for parking a folder you should tell them you will look elsewhere. It's only by complaining about lack of cycle facilities that we will ever see improvements.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
The swimming pool part of my leisure centre has lockers for buggies ... they are pretty big .. you need a special key for them I think though.

Top Bottom