B'twin Triban 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

defy-one

Nothing special but i have done a few 40 mile commutes on them without issues.
Will change to 25c 4 seasons when they start giving problems

Some better pictures for you guys. It's just back from the LBS and it's been given a good clean.

BCWfY.jpg

DQUx9h.jpg

j7ioFh.jpg

ShxMjh.jpg

AEdevh.jpg

pdjO9h.jpg

CxviIh.jpg

dN3foh.jpg
Looks great! Buying this bike myself at Decathlon - Not bad for £300. It's getting reviews better than a £1000+ road bike.

sabian92

Über Member
As much as I love my Carrera Virtuoso (and paid the same for it on sale) I do sort of wish I'd have gone for this if I'd have known about it. The triple would have me waiting an age for it as I'm stuck with a compact.

That and it has a carbon fork, and for £300 who can argue with that?!?

Chris-H

Über Member
I rang our local Decathalon store to enquire about stock levels of the Triban for the wife only to be told they are out of stock :sad:
Instantly impressed with them already though,the chap took my name and number and is going to keep us up to date with their deliveries and he's reserving a 54cm and 57cm as we're unsure what size she'll need,great service already and we've not even brought the bike yet,going to be worth the 150 mile round trip.

yup i found them v helpful and enthusiastic - the bike dept manager at brum is a keen time trialler, the mechanics all are cyclists.
Happy with my 3 - just waiting to go SPD clipless - the toe clips do my head in !

defy-one

Take the toe clips off. I does mean flipping the peddle to get the flat part, but do able. Or buy a basic full flat pair and stick them on yourself. The standard pedals come off easy enough as mine were greased u

Alex11

I just took the toe clips off and am riding like that?

Mand

Regular
I just bought mine last week, first bike in years and am totaly in love with it lol. My partner has a Specialized but is pleasantly surprised at how good my bike is.
The staff at decathlon were fantastic let me ride it around the store and adjusted the seat to suit and offered loads of advice all with a smile which is very rare in most shops. Very happy with the store staff and chuffed to bits with the bike.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've seen loads of them. But I'm only a couple of miles from a big Decathlon store.

Talking about bike makes, I passed a guy on a Coppi on Saturday. I'd never seen one of those before. I was very tempted to ask whether it was an original Coppi.

Top Bottom