Budget cars.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnHughes307

Über Member
when we need to replace our car i can get a brand new corrolla from work on a 1 year lease via salary sacrifice for around £140 including VED and servicing
Unfortunately mrs ck cant reach the pedals in this car as she stopped growing any taller at 11 years old after chemo

I had a friend many years ago who was a dwarf. Her father was a professor of Physics at a top university and designed pedal extenders (basically little aluminium towers, about 5 inches high) that connected to the pedals of her Mini. When I borrowed her car it only took about 20 seconds to take them off using an Allen key and about the same to refit them for her to drive. I've often thought that there ought to be a market for them, but have never seen anything similar since.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I had a friend many years ago who was a dwarf. Her father was a professor of Physics at a top university and designed pedal extenders (basically little aluminium towers, about 5 inches high) that connected to the pedals of her Mini. When I borrowed her car it only took about 20 seconds to take them off using an Allen key and about the same to refit them for her to drive. I've often thought that there ought to be a market for them, but have never seen anything similar since.

We also have to have a strap for the rear boot as she can't reach that, I know some cars have buttons nowadays

Top Bottom