Bullhorns

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Anyone got any they want rid of,ideally black 44-46 width 26mm,i cant get comfy on my drops so going to experiment with bullhorns.
Nice an cheap please :biggrin:

R600

Über Member
if you had a set of 1" forks with mudgaurd clearance i could swap you. long shot but i thought i'd try

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
[QUOTE 1600230"]
Why not turn your drops over and saw off the curves?
[/quote]
In case i dont get on with them either :biggrin:
I was considering doing that as my bars are 40's and i ideally need 44 or 46's but until then.....

lpretro1

What about the 'butterfly' bars? (Shaped like a letter B with a bit missing). They give lots of options for hand placements. I have a brand new set if interested in silver which I'd sell for £10 plus P&P?

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
What about the 'butterfly' bars? (Shaped like a letter B with a bit missing). They give lots of options for hand placements. I have a brand new set if interested in silver which I'd sell for £10 plus P&P?
cheers for the offer mate but not what i'm after :thumbsup:

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed

thread hijack...sorry.

what size clamp area? if 25.4 to 26mm i'd like these.

lpretro1

Yep - clamp area is that size. They are brand new - silver colour. Not sure what it will cost to post - will weigh them. Send me a PM so we can arrange?

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
I'm all sorted thanks again to ebay,if lpretro1 and bromptonfb have made arrangements then please lock this thread please :biggrin:

Top Bottom