Buying Dimension Data Kit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
I have been looking online but can't find it for sale anywhere. Surely someone sells it? They are missing out on a potential revenue stream if they don't...

Anyone spotted it for sale anywhere or know what the craic is?

Cheers!

Roadrider48

Voice of the people

gk09

It does seem pretty hard to get hold of kit for teams below the World Tour level. I was after a Direct Energie shirt but can't find one. Evans stocked it when they were Europcar but not now. (And seem to be stocking less team kit in general)

I see One Pro were launching an online shop after a lot of interest off the back of the Tour de Yorkshire (I think there might be a funny pun in there looking at Matt Prior's twitter), but none of this helps your quest for a DDD shirt!

lyn1

Über Member
A mate ordered some copy World Tour and Pro Conti team kit from China..Most teams available. Very cheap, (about £20-25 for jersey and padded bib shorts set), although it took 2- 3 weeks to arrive. He keeps adding to his sets with bib tights and winter fleece lined jackets, so happy with quality. Site is DHgate.com

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Not sure I'd trust a site that does not know how to spell the name of the team

... not to mention saying next to nothing about the company, not admitting to an address or phone number, not apparently having any means of contact apart from the online form, etc...

Top Bottom