Bye Bye Bye .......... Delilah

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
Its not the welsh rugby anthem, ...
we sing lots of songs before the match.

maybe we should ban everything that might upset anybody .

Last edited by a moderator:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
That MP needs to get a grip and concentrate on something that matters, in the grand scheme of things, and not on headline grabbing nonsense.
I have met many battered women as I used to work with Social Services, I don't believe that any of them had husbands that were encouraged to beat the crap out of them because of a Tom Jones song.

Brandane

Legendary Member
“It is a simple fact that when there are big international rugby matches on, and sometimes football matches as well, the number of domestic violence incidents rises dramatically,” he said.
^^^^^ That much is true. Domestic and other types of violence rise dramatically after any Rangers/Celtic match, but I've yet to hear fans from either side erupting into a rendition of Delilah.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
^^^^^ That much is true. Domestic and other types of violence rise dramatically after any Rangers/Celtic match, but I've yet to hear fans from either side erupting into a rendition of Delilah.
Nothing to do with alcohol being consumed during/after said games, then?
:headshake:
Someone needs to have a word with that chap about correlation and causation, and the fact that one does not prove the other...

I wish the Welsh would just stop singing.

Top Bottom