CAAD Frame Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm on the hunt for a CAAD frame to re-build my traditional framed winter hack onto something more modern, so ideally I'm after a CAAD9, but I'd also consider an 8 or earlier.
Must be a minimum of 60cm, but a touch larger would be fine too.
PM me if you have one or know anyone who has.
Fingers crossed.
Thanks
Jon

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How about buying this new CAAD 8 (61 cm), stripping it down and selling the parts you don't need (or keeping it and selling the winter hack)?

WychwoodTrev

How would you fancy a Giant TCR Alliance half Ally half carbon frame with forks seat post stem and bars. The size is a 58.5 but Giants do have a long top tube for the size of the bike from the seat post to the handle bars is 70 cm
I am looking for £250 for it all

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Seeing as I've been unable to source a CAAD frame in my size I've bitten the bullet and ordered a new Ribble frame, (again). Should never have sold the full Ribble bike I bought a couple of years ago TBH!
I've ordered the Audax 7005 frame in Blue with CSN Blackstorm forks for £156.67 including headset and fork fitting, seems a good deal to me:thumbsup:
So I've got a new project for the New Year, well not much of a project really, just a few hours to swop everything off my Peugeot frame onto the Ribble.
I'll be selling the Peugeot frame, so if anyone heres interested PM me for details.

Top Bottom