Can anyone recomend me a new Hoover??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
I have also got a French model that has a built-in air conditioner and makes a nice drink after finishing the chores - it's called a "Tea Airy Henri" But it doesn't make a Miele of it.

It's just a Hoover, Dam you:wacko:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have four Henrys in my house (big house, one on each floor and one in the workshop). They are tough and hard working and have never given any trouble. I also got them all second hand over 15 years ago.
I use one in the workshop and it is fine as a sander attachment but you will need to fit a fine filter over the fan or use a good bag. I also use it on my small surface planer to collect wood chips. It also survives screws, nails, gravel, plaster dust, blobs of wet bonding plaster and small amounts of moisture if there is enough dust in the system to soak it up before it goes through the motor.

The only thing to remember is that you need to pull out all the flexible cable from the spool before use as the spool is around the motor and gets hot. That can cause the cable to melt.
This applies to all spooled flexes in extension leads and other vacuum cleaners anyway as the current draw could heat the flex to melting point.

Top Bottom