Canyon Ultimate CF SLX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
GcloDHch.jpg

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX frame
Ultegra 6700 groupset
Mavic Ksyrium SLS Wheels
Ultegra 6800 pedals
Elite Stealth bottle cage
Weighs in at 7.1kg.

CcPwOLch.jpg

Ixn7TyGh.jpg

WSP21Ruh.jpg

NcZwViLh.jpg

qXMejDBh.jpg

Th0Vytlh.jpg

YgYob1Th.jpg

6g1FJBuh.jpg

Kkeije9h.jpg

potsy

Rambler
Love the stealthy looks Gaz, very nice :ph34r: :thumbsup:

Reactions: gaz
OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I fear from my ride today that the bike is a bit too big for me. I've got the saddle as far forward as possible and my knee isn't over the pedal at 3 o'clock.
Trying to get in touch with Canyon now to get it swapped out and might try and upgrade the seat post to their fancy one.

It's a great ride though. Super light at just over 7kg with all attachments but still really stiff when out of the saddle. Climbs and descends well and acceleration off the line is just mind blasting

Peteaud

Veteran
I fear from my ride today that the bike is a bit too big for me. I've got the saddle as far forward as possible and my knee isn't over the pedal at 3 o'clock.
Trying to get in touch with Canyon now to get it swapped out and might try and upgrade the seat post to their fancy one.

It's a great ride though. Super light at just over 7kg with all attachments but still really stiff when out of the saddle. Climbs and descends well and acceleration off the line is just mind blasting

Looked at Canyon myself but buying blind did put me off.

According to Canyons website i am a 58 size, but both my bikes are 56 as a 58 feels like riding a 5 bar gate.

Keep us posted with what Canyon say about swapping it.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Lovely bike, I have been tempted with the team edition only because it has a bit more red on it. How tall are you Gaz & inside leg?

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Seatpost looks as if it has a fair bit of layback on it, maybe a more inline post would help
I took that picture before I adjusted the saddle, so the post has it's own setback rail and the saddle has one, both of those are now pushed as far forward as possible.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Looked at Canyon myself but buying blind did put me off.

According to Canyons website i am a 58 size, but both my bikes are 56 as a 58 feels like riding a 5 bar gate.

Keep us posted with what Canyon say about swapping it.
Will do.

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Lovely bike, I have been tempted with the team edition only because it has a bit more red on it. How tall are you Gaz & inside leg?
6ft and I think a 34in inside leg (that is a proper I think, I can't recall). I have size 12 feet though, which usually pushes my saddle up quite a bit on a lot of frames.

DelB

6ft and I think a 34in inside leg (that is a proper I think, I can't recall). I have size 12 feet though, which usually pushes my saddle up quite a bit on a lot of frames.
What size frame is that then? I'm 6'1" with a 33" inside leg and worry about ordering the wrong size frame.

Top Bottom