Car stickers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
Was just watching cyclists go by from my car, and was thinking about maybe putting some stickers on so riders could see that I was a keen cyclist, when I noticed the car in front had a massive Triathlon England sticker in the rear mirror.

:okay:

Sadly, it looked a bit crappy IMO.

Does anyone put stickers in cars anymore these days, has it become passé or is there a way of making them look good?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
British Cycling sent a car sticker out with my new membership card, but I haven't put it in the car.

The only sticker in my car (other than parking permits) is a small yellow 46 in the bottom corner the of the rear window.
:okay:

Last edited:

Diggs

Veteran
I had a London Cycling Campaign space for cycling on the old car.
I've got the Road.cc "Cyclists Stay Awesome" in an envelope somewhere but in two minds whether to put on the new(er) car

Goggs

Guru
I have a couple of TDF stickers I picked up when it passed through town but they're not on the car yet. I also have some Tonka decals left over from a previous project that I've put aside for my wife's truck.

OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Guru
Oh no, you're not wanting other cyclists to wave back at you, are you?!

GC
:laugh:

No, but as per a recent thread - looking at a cyclist from behind the wheel is often the equivalent of deliberately knocking over someone's pint.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
my_other_car_is_a_bicycle_bumper_sticker-rdd04ab5fc3754ff982f6b937dfb39092_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Top Bottom