Carrera Subway 18 bike stolen Barbican centre, London 19 03 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rliu

Veteran
My 2 month old silver Carrera Subway 18 was stolen from the bicycle racks opposite the Barbican centre on the evening of 19/03/2011. I left it there before 8pm and returned from the Barbican centre at 11pm to find it stolen. if you have any information please email liuruiorp@msn.com or contact 07854333534

OP
OP
R

rliu

Veteran
I highly suspect this posting to be my bike, http://www.gumtree.com/london/73/76685873.html, what do you think I should do?

style over speed

riding a f**king bike
try the cycle task force:

"The new Cycle Task Force policing team will be dedicated to cracking down on bike thieves but will also work with Londoners to show them the steps they can take, such as ensuring they lock their bicycles securely, to help prevent themselves from becoming victims of theft or vandalism."

You can contact the Cycle Task Force via email: cycletaskforce@met.police.uk

paulmcl

i've just my stolen bike advertised on there too!!! i called the police and got what sounded like a brush off, did you manage to do anything?

my bike is v expensive and being advertised from a local council estate, not really wise to go there on my own...

e-rider

crappy member
this has come up loads of times before on CC. Gumtree is full of stolen bikes and both Gumtree and the Police don't really care!

Top Bottom