Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Cc Ecosse Arran Saturday 18th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
As I'm growing my hair on the top I have to sweep it back to keep it out my eyes cyclimg, makes for a good laugh when helmets off.

If you still have my number , or if you don't pm me on here and I'll show you the roads around larbert and back of Stirling @CC2014 one night. As ex lornshill boys tug and myself don't do fannying about, just doing our best, And behaving sensibly ( motto of our old rector)

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
With the weight i've gained i could be your shorter better looking twin!;)
You are my hair inspiration :girl:

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
It's my life's work ha ha I'm from Sauchie originally. Small world!

Col5632

Guru
Turns out I'm going back on Sunday but in the car, on the hunt for waterfalls and anywhere scenic, anybody got any ideas? @Edwardoka especially

So far I've got Goatfell, Glenashdale Falls, Glenrosa, Fairy Glen, Machrie Moor Stone Circles & King's Cave

Turns out I'm going back on Sunday but in the car, on the hunt for waterfalls and anywhere scenic, anybody got any ideas? @Edwardoka especially

So far I've got Goatfell, Glenashdale Falls, Glenrosa, Fairy Glen, Machrie Moor Stone Circles & King's Cave
Not very sure about waterfalls. The back of the distillery in Lochranza has a ravine walk with a waterfall in. There's a river on the Goatfell path from Corrie that you have to cross and which is quite steep in places.

Col5632

Guru
Not very sure about waterfalls. The back of the distillery in Lochranza has a ravine walk with a waterfall in. There's a river on the Goatfell path from Corrie that you have to cross and which is quite steep in places.

I think I've found more than we are likely to do in a day, would love to climb goatfell but that may need to wait for another day

Top Bottom