Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (Fife) Ride - Saturday 12th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
One week tomorrow ... :dance:

Thanks @Col5632 for sticking up for the non-Fifers' sleep requirements on Saturday mornings :thumbsup:
An 8am start from Dunfermline would be just a wee bit early :tired:

T

I don't even think i would make the 8am start :laugh:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I have half a shift in by then, ok that is a slight exaggeration :tongue: In all honesty sometimes it better to get out on the road before it gets busy.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Anybody else for this ride?

So far we have:

Attending

1.Col5632
2.Rasmus
3.Louch
4.ShooglyDougie (Maybe)
5.Mr_Grieve
6.Cameronmu917772
7.Honestman +1
8.Jaggyallan
9.Telemark

scook94

Veteran
Anybody else for this ride?

I'm still mulling this over. I'm contemplating cycling out from Stirling to meet up, then saying my farewells and heading home via Crook of Devon and Dollar just before you turn up for Cleish. It'd mean an 88 mile ride for me, which, for my first proper outing this year would be a stretch. But then, nothing ventured, etc...

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I'm still mulling this over. I'm contemplating cycling out from Stirling to meet up, then saying my farewells and heading home via Crook of Devon and Dollar just before you turn up for Cleish. It'd mean an 88 mile ride for me, which, for my first proper outing this year would be a stretch. But then, nothing ventured, etc...

Your crazy :laugh: I've done pretty much 0 long rides this year so this will be a stretch for me too :shy:

scook94

Veteran
Your crazy :laugh: I've done pretty much 0 long rides this year so this will be a stretch for me too :shy:

You may well be right, but if I make to Dunfermline to find I'm a bit Donald Ducked there are a couple of "outs" on the route I could take to make it a shorter ride. Plus I'll still have the lights on the bike in case it's dark by the time I limp home... :thumbsup:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
i`ll be there if the weather is dry , i need to take the girlfriend to work on Saturday morning, so i may struggle to make the start time, but i should be able to join you lot on route..And i may need to leave early as i am picking the girlfriend up from work then heading over to watch the redbull racers in Edinburgh

scook94

Veteran
Or ..... I can give you a lift up, lift back, or both from Tullibody

Yeah thanks, or I could drive there myself.

TBH despite my lack of miles this year I'm keen to push myself and see what I'm capable of, distance wise. I think a gentle 45 social miles with 20 miles solo either side might just be doable. (Especially as I'll be giving Cleish a miss).

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Cleich is not bad from the South in fact its a wee gentle climb :smile: Coming from the North however is............ a bar stwered :blush:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Will have to hedge my bets I am afraid - work has gone crazy again, I just made it out the office before the alarm was set at 8pm :wacko:. It'll depend on how much progress I can make on a couple of reports by the end of Friday - another 'fun' week ahead :sad:. Last week was too good, have to pay for it now :banghead:.

T

Top Bottom