Scotland : The Highlands CC Ecosse Lochs and Glens Tour #CONFIRMED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi all am just checking in if things are ok still sorry I, ve not been on here much keeping low profile
:wacko:
We are all still here, looking forward to the tour! :bicycle:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Bumping this thread as there may be a place available (male only) in the next 10 days - if anyone is interested please post here or PM me. Cheers, Mark

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Hi, 1 male place on this tour now definitely available, Thursday 13 to Monday 17 August, £94.25 total cost for accommodation for 4 nights - PM me for details. Cheers, Mark

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Hi All, with less than 12 weeks to go to "Le Tour" I'm sure you are all testing out your packing, planning your eating and drinking strategy and toughening up those thighs on the turbo! What, just me then?!?

After a bit of thinking the male place could become a female (with a wee bit of juggling) so if anyone knows of any ladies who might be interested give me a shout - @Pat "5mph" is already on the case!

I'll be looking for balances to be paid near the end of June - just giving you all plenty advance warning!! Cheers, Mark

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I'd like to. I haven't booked a train up yet so it would be good to get an idea of a meeting time :smile:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@flyingfifi and I will start from Hamilton and Rutherglen.
Toa at the SECC ha not been decided on yet.
What time would be convenient for those coming by train?
We are flexible :smile:

Somebuddy

Über Member
Ok, so far it's McShroom, Pat, Fiona and myself for SECC start. The girls have said they are flexible on kick off time and taking into consideration mcshroom's train times, I can be there any time, me coming by train from Wishaw. But I am a little concerned that I might not be allowed on a pre 9 o'clock train with the bike, because of rush hour pedestrian traffic. It being a week day etc. so, thinking aloud.........how does it suit if I was to meet McShroom at Gla Central at 1120 and we could cycle from there to SECC, meeting the girls for a 1200 hrs start. Any one not there for 12 will have to play catchup.
Or is that too late in the day? Would you prefer an earlier start?

Top Bottom