Scotland : The Highlands CC Ecosse Lochs and Glens Tour #CONFIRMED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Morning all!
What a great trip, thanks so much for organizing oh all encompassing, intrepid, patient leaders @Edwardoka and @Fubar :notworthy:
You both brought out capabilities the Belles can't believe they had, not even now after returning home safely ... we were a bit emotional on the train back :rolleyes:
I'm back to my normal hyper self after 15 hours sleep in spite of having had 3 double espressos and 2 instant coffees yesterday :laugh:
Will edit the numerous :biggrin: pictures later on, and of course write a full report ... might take some time ^_^
I cannae believe I rode up all them hills, hardly walking any! :ohmy:
Ciao for now! :smooch:

bigjim

Legendary Member
A great big thankyou to all for the organisation, good company, laughs and conversation. Great Cycle Touring. Loved it. Will do it again if I'm allowed up there in the wilds. You lot were the best.
JIm.

Random fact + wanderlust + post-touring-blues + curiosity = the discovery that Team CC Ecosse rode a complete section of EuroVelo 1.
*looks at bank balance*
*looks at map of Europe*
:addict:

snorri

Legendary Member
Random fact + wanderlust + post-touring-blues + curiosity = the discovery that Team CC Ecosse rode a complete section of EuroVelo 1.*looks at bank balance**looks at map of Europe*:addict:
I like the way you're thinking:okay:.
After accidentally doing a LEJOG, I laid the map of Britain on top of the map of Europe, it was quite a revelation to discover the possibilities that were within my capabilities.:smile:.
Go for it!

I like the way you're thinking:okay:.
After accidentally doing a LEJOG, I laid the map of Britain on top of the map of Europe, it was quite a revelation to discover the possibilities that were within my capabilities.:smile:.
Go for it!
How does one accidentally do a LEJOG?
"Hmm here I am in Penzance with a bike..."

Top Bottom