Scotland : Stirling & The Trossachs CC Ecosse New Year Lunch Sat 30th January

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frogeyes

Put me down as a maybe. My working hours are changing next week and may include weekends.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I will be getting my annual respite from the rain, 4000 miles from here :sun:.
Annual ? Did you not went [sic ;)] in our 'summer' last year, so is this to be it for your annual respite - and so early in the year too ? :ohmy:

Or maybe you know something about this year's weather which us lesser forecasters mortals don't ? :unsure:

At least we should be in for a non-:rain: day ! :wahhey:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Annual ? Did you not went [sic ;)] in our 'summer' last year, so is this to be it for your annual respite - and so early in the year too ? :ohmy:

Or maybe you know something about this year's weather which us lesser forecasters mortals don't ? :unsure:

At least we should be in for a non-:rain: day ! :wahhey:
Work tends to be non existent in January/February, hence the early holiday. Same as last year. Plus the added bonus of avoiding the hordes of "Brits abroad", and getting the holiday for a fraction of summer holiday prices.
Will see how things pan out later in the, errm, "summer", and might get myself over to the continent for a couple of weeks (same as last year!), but I am thinking more motorbike than bicycle this year, having invested in a new toy in October :whistle:.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
All the weather/ respite care talk notwithstanding - we'll miss you, @Brandane :sad:. Some might even :cry: ! :ohmy:

We'll maybe manage to :cheers: for you and wish you a restful break good training block :bicycle: :bicycle: and not too much* lots of :sun: !

* New year - new 'Nice' :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
It would be great to meet some of the newer Members of CC Ecosse, so, if you haven't been to a CC Ecosse meet before, come along, meet, chat, eat CAKE :hungry: (naturally - or unnaturally if must :unsure:) and find out what you've got yourselves into ! :wahhey:

Top Bottom