Scotland : Stirling & The Trossachs CC Ecosse New Year Lunch Sat 30th January

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Blue does not suit me, can I have red please :girl: :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
If you/we want a CC Ecosse jersey, ask Shaun-the-Boss as
  • it would be courteous, if not required
  • he knows the supplier of the last batch of CC kit and they still have the designs, I think
  • he has the details (and probably the copyright) of/(to) the CC logos and things
  • he might even want one ! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
If you/we want a CC Ecosse jersey, ask Shaun-the-Boss as
  • it would be courteous, if not required
  • he knows the supplier of the last batch of CC kit and they still have the designs, I think
  • he has the details (and probably the copyright) of/(to) the CC logos and things
  • he might even want one ! :thumbsup:

Not a bad idea :smile:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I would love to come after being away from CC for so long and getting back into it again. Scoosh was introducing me to forum members at POP2015 and the EDFoC NightRide last summer who I didn't know because of my extended absence; it'd be good to get to chat over lunch.

Unfortunately the 30th is one of my 'daughter' weekends, so I can't get away. I'd say I could bring her along, but she's never learnt to ride a bike, so has no interest in cycling nor meeting strangers who are related to cycling! It's the awkward teens....

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I would love to come after being away from CC for so long and getting back into it again. Scoosh was introducing me to forum members at POP2015 and the EDFoC NightRide last summer who I didn't know because of my extended absence; it'd be good to get to chat over lunch.

Unfortunately the 30th is one of my 'daughter' weekends, so I can't get away. I'd say I could bring her along, but she's never learnt to ride a bike, so has no interest in cycling nor meeting strangers who are related to cycling! It's the awkward teens....

See Fife ride happening on 20th of Feb :smile:

I will not be cycling from the Carse to Stirling on Saturday, for reasons which can be summarised thusly:
GVGvuwt.png

Top Bottom