Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse - October 18th - Around the Tay in 90k

Which date do you prefer?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
before running the gauntlet of Cowdenbeath (where neither fine men nor fair maiden reside)

Oi you, i'm moving to Cowdenbeath in 8 days time (take that as you will) :cursing:

Depending on what im doing i might be able to tag along to this ride :thumbsup:

OP
OP
E

Edwardoka

Good man! Then you can grant me safe passage through the packs of dogs.
My dearest Bertie, when I read your epistle about Cowdenbeath, I gathered my unlettered manservants and read it to them!
Oh what jocularity was had! They all laughed uproariously, except Smiggins - that simple-minded stable boy I told you about - it transpires that he is from Cowdenbeath! (I shall have to have a word with his aunt, the poor thing was at her wits' end with him before I volunteered to take him on)

OP
OP
E

Edwardoka

Can we book some sunshine and light winds
My dear Mr. Benson,

On receiving your request, I immediately issued my servant Errol with the mission to deliver it to the appropriate department at the Meteorological Society. However, as I am certain that you would agree, they are often a recalcitrant bunch, and how slow they are to work their infernal humidification and wind-making apparatus!

I would not count on a positive outcome. October can be very cold and wet indeed, and winter is coming!

Best wishes
p.p. Edmund Pugglesworth Esq.

Fubar

Guru
My dearest Bertie, when I read your epistle about Cowdenbeath, I gathered my unlettered manservants and read it to them!
Oh what jocularity was had! They all laughed uproariously, except Smiggins - that simple-minded stable boy I told you about - it transpires that he is from Cowdenbeath! (I shall have to have a word with his aunt, the poor thing was at her wits' end with him before I volunteered to take him on)

My poor misguided Edmund, when will you ever learn? I have told you numerous times that taking in illiterate young boys from the gutter and showing them some kindness is a fools errand - you will only give them ideas above their station and before you know it they will be bathing in your salts and helping themselves to your snuff!

My God, next you will be out campaigning with those insufferable Sufferagettes calling for women to get the vote! Sort yourself out man!!

Lord Bertrand Breakenwind

p.s. Tilly has her horse trial Saturday morn, we can discuss the picnic sandwich fillings at The Club on Friday.

GBC

Veteran
I'd certainly probably hopefully be up for it, but the 11th is out for me - off to Kintyre for MoKBike. I can't be definite for the other dates as I have a lot going on around then, so if the 11th is the best choice for the rest, I'll catch the next one.

Top Bottom