CC Ecosse Pedal for Cake Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
I'm waiting to see the orthopaedic consultant before I can commit to anything. Desperately want to get out on a decent ride, though.

Sam

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I'm waiting to see the orthopaedic consultant before I can commit to anything. Desperately want to get out on a decent ride, though.

Sam

I just had a quick look at your blog. :sad: Good luck with the consult, fingers crossed you get a clean bill of health!

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Did we move it too the 11th :whistle: it won't clash with the Tour of Tweedale then :whistle:

If there are a few people that wouldn't be able to make it on the 4th as they want to do the tour of Tweedale, then I'm sure that we would be able to move it to the 11th. I've checked with the cook and she is still available then.:smile:

What do folk think?

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
If there are a few people that wouldn't be able to make it on the 4th as they want to do the tour of Tweedale, then I'm sure that we would be able to move it to the 11th. I've checked with the cook and she is still available then.:smile:

What do folk think?

The 11th would be better for HJ and me, we wouldn't have to negotiate with visitors about early starts the morning after their late arrival ... and we might be able to offer an Eastern cake stop (or soup stop) if required (not so easy for the 5th).

You COULD always set up a doodle poll ...

T

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Aha, an infiltrator from the south....;)

Of course you can join in. You won't be the first Englishman either (and my wife is English too!). How are you going to do this logistically?

Sorry I forgot about this thread :blush:

I'd be looking at either the train up from Carlisle or driving up, depending on timings really. I can get to Glasgow or Edinburgh reasonably painlessly from Carlisle by train.

I should be there - well I hope anyway :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Right. We need to confirm the date. So here is the doodle poll.

It's very complicated, so take your time and think very carefully about it. You just need to let us know what Saturday, out of the two, you are available to consume lots of cake on both the east and west coast. Oh yes, and you need to be available to cycle in between eating cake. Simples !:biggrin:

Top Bottom