Scotland : Stirling & The Trossachs CC Ecosse RV Ride 31st December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
For those newer to CC Ecosse:

When we consider the weather/ time constraints/ fitness levels etc to be a bit 'variable'* shall we say, instead of having a Forum Ride, some brave soul (YAY, @Col5632 !) states a time and place where (s)he will be partaking of a repast and everyone is invited to join them there. Basically, you can start from wherever you like, ride to the RV, :hungry: :cuppa: :hungry:, then ride off into the sunset to wherever you like (it has been known to be a car parked round the corner :whistle:). No need to do any set distance, no need to climb every mountain (it's that season, after all ...) - just turn up on a bike and join in the chat.

As for all CC Ecosse rides, the three basic Rulz apply:
  1. no one will be left behind
  2. any bike will do
  3. there will be CAKE ! :hungry:
Tempting, this, young Col - I'll see if I can get my knee, shoulder, bike, clothing and self-belief mojo** in sufficient harmony to enable my participation.

* we have actually managed a few 'normal' CC Ecosse Forum rides over the years, when conditions were considered "suitable". ^_^
** Rats ! Forgot to ask Santa for some ... :sad:

Last edited:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
You coming this side of the river, or just through Alloa etc? For info, 4 pm is when light starts to get poor around here. Hill foots roads may also be liable
To flooding.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
You coming this side of the river, or just through Alloa etc? For info, 4 pm is when light starts to get poor around here. Hill foots roads may also be liable
To flooding.

I was thinking about through Alloa and then to the roundabout to cut over to menstrie and along hill foots to dollar

I've not fully worked out my route for tomorrow, couple of possibilities but I won't be that far down until much later. Can't waste a single second of daylight :sad:

Top Bottom