Scotland : Perthshire CC Ecosse RV ride to see @satnav! Saturday 10 Oct, 12-1 RV Time

Which day preferred?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Looks like I'm out sadly, I have the sunday off, but not the saturday :sad:

Have fun, and take pics :biggrin:

(I also have a stinking cold right now)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
That"s a shame, @MikeW-71. :sad: You do have a couple of weeks to get better !

As a matter of interest, how can a cold - usual symptoms a blocked or runny nose - be described as "stinking" when, with the symptoms just described, the sense of smell is typically absent ? :wacko:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I guarantee the day I put eggs in my panniers is the day I fall off. @Telemark probably rides everywhere with a box of eggs, teapot and some bone china cups in her panniers.

Not that any of those 3 things are related... :wacko:

:giggle: Your mind works in mysterious ways, @Fubar ...
I happen to do pretty much all my shopping by bike, including eggs - packing the box into a plastic bag though, just in case :whistle:. It'll be the time I forget that the egg box will have an 'incident' :ohmy:... I've also got a special route I take on the way back from the allotment during the strawberry season :tongue: - avoiding the worst potholes and bumps in the road ... but haven't ever taken china for a ride yet, that's just asking for trouble :stop::B).

Back on topic ... sorry I can't make it, @SatNavSaysStraightOn, got something else planned already :hugs:

T

flyingfifi

Über Member
Well I DID change the title, but if you insist... ;)

CC Ecosse RV ride to see @satnav! Saturday 10 Oct, 12-1 RV Time

So yeah still on, Saturday 10 October, rendezvous at @SatNavSaysStraightOn's holiday abode between 12 and 1pm - you still in? :okay:
Sorry can,t make it but have fun stay off the drink:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE 3927995, member: 9609"]I see now, there was a bit of a clue in the title - LOL - as long as the weather looks half reasonable I'm coming up. probably come up late friday night and kip in the van then cycle into the meet for 12.[/QUOTE]
If you are after anywhere to park, just yell. I know some great sites on the south shore of Loch Tummel or the north shore of Loch Rannoch...

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
[QUOTE 3927995, member: 9609"]I see now, there was a bit of a clue in the title - LOL - as long as the weather looks half reasonable I'm coming up. probably come up late friday night and kip in the van then cycle into the meet for 12.[/QUOTE]

Cool, see you then!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
This ride went off splendidly earlier today.

Me, @Fubar, @User9609 and @Pat "5mph" all made our various ways to the holiday location, where we were very well looked after by @SatNavSaysStraightOn and husband.

The ride was a very agreeable 23 mile tootle around the loch in weather which couldn't have been any better for October.

Despite all her health problems, SatNav can bowl along well at about 10mph on the trike.

Uphills kill the speed, but that's the nature of trikes as much as the rider.

It descends like a rocket, so overall SatNav can keep a reasonable pace.

Pat is another one who is not as slow as she says she is, it was more like Pat "15mph" for the last few miles when she had a train to catch.

Good job all round - my thanks to everyone.

Top Bottom