Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley CC Ecosse Three Ferries Saturday 21st March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rule number two: Nobody gets left behind :smile:

Come along and enjoy yourself. It's a social ride, so we'll chat a lot rather than try and go fast.

Absolutely, it's certainly not a race!

If you enjoyed the ride last year @Somebuddy then you'll be fine :okay:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Brandane, I think you should reconsider coming along. Keep me company at the back. Or anyone else reading this who has a touring pace. I don't want to be solely responsible for holding everyone up.......
OK, you've convinced me! The only problem is I'm up in Aberdeen right now, and no sign of the return journey any time soon. Hopefully I should be home by about 11pm.. So barring stupid delays or other disasters, see you at Wemyss Bay or Gourock. What are we going to do for cake though, in the absence of @Telemark ?

After my 100km ride today I wont be doing any racing tomorrow, if anything it will be me holding everybody up :laugh:
Well done!

For some reason I'm not feeling the desire to ride from Glasgow to the start as much as I was. xx( (I'm still on for the ride, though, deranged sleeping pattern notwithstanding :boxing:)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Phew ... glad you mostly/all still going to turn up ..:wahhey::hugs:, sorry about the cake, you'll just have to bring your own :tongue: or restrain yourselves until the Ettrick Bay tea rooms :hungry:.
I was kicking myself last night :banghead: for having said something instead of only letting you know when you were already on your way to the start :giggle:...
Have a great day, I'll be thinking of you as you pedal along this amazing :wub: route.

T (still :sad:)

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Interested
1.Col5632
2.Brandane
3.MikeW-71
4.Somebuddy
5.Harry_Palmer79
6.Edwardoka
7.ShooglyDougie

Out

1.Mcshroom
2.Louch
3.Telemark

Permalink for the schedule in case anyone missed it:

CC Ecosse Three Ferries Saturday 21st March

Addendum: Direct trains from Glasgow Central to Wemyss Bay:

Depart Glasgow Central 0750
Arrive Wemyss Bay 0841

Depart Glasgow Central 0855
Arrive Wemyss Bay 0944 (If you go for this one you better be taking EPO in order to catch the 1030 ferry from McInroy's Point :okay:)

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Just arrived at Wemyss Bay, loading with greasy carbs at the cafe in the train station (if others are at the posh one, see you shortly!).
The sun's out and not much wind .

Top Bottom