Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley CC Ecosse Three Ferries Saturday 21st March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I might be back on for this, it looks like the Faroes thing has fallen through thanks to my own procrastination and frankly insane accommodation prices. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Interested
1.Col5632
2.Telemark
3.Brandane
4.MikeW-71
5.Somebuddy
6.Mcshroom
7.Harry_Palmer79
8.Edwardoka
9.ShooglyDougie

Out
1.Louch

OH. I'm probably out, barring problems with flight booking. Just tippled that this is the same weekend that the sun will disappear behind the moon and I'm unlikely to be back in Scotland from the Faroes by the 21st.

I'm probably a no, talk of a team day out at work that day

I might be back on for this, it looks like the Faroes thing has fallen through thanks to my own procrastination and frankly insane accommodation prices. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm now able to be in
Something you want to tell me, @Louch? :ohmy:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Interested
1.Col5632
2.Telemark
3.Brandane
4.MikeW-71
5.Somebuddy
6.Mcshroom
7.Harry_Palmer79
8.Edwardoka
9.ShooglyDougie
10.Louch

MikeW-71

Veteran
Meet at the station, plenty of parking, but it is pay and display. There's a nice cafe over the road from the station entrance for a pre-ride coffee :smile:

MikeW-71

Veteran
Can't remember the exact time, we set off between 10 and 11 and still had to wait for the ferry though. I'll look it up tonight when I'm home

MikeW-71

Veteran
I think last time we aimed for the 1140 ferry from gourock, I'm ok with an earlier one, as long as I know. I'll need to leave home earlier as I've a 2 hour drive.

Top Bottom