CC meet 2009?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oxbob

Just a idea at mo, the tour of Britain will end next year on the same circuit as this year's start, those who went this year i'm sure had a good time.Sooo, how about we try to organize some kind of central meeting/gathering point for 2010?, london dweller's please suggest best viewing/drinking/eating cake area's oop's i mean 2009 duh!!

Will1985

Über Member
2010 or 2009?!? That is planning well in advance. I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of big meet up which people can pen into their diaries and have no excuse not to turn up! (Foreign exiles excepted).

oxbob said:
sure dayvo, can we drag fab foodie/andy oxon along

Indeed! As long as we don't have to drag them out of the pub! :angel:

Speicher said she'd like to meet up, as well!

Andy

These arrangements ain't much use to those of us in the North, so maybe we wcould arrange something similar to co-incide with the usual Glasgow to SW Scotland stage. In fact the route always passes throug my home town, so me and Papercorn2000 could enjoy a refreshing drink without even taking our bikes out of the garage. ;) But that would be cheating!

postman

Legendary Member
We Leeds lot could do a ride to York and areas for brunch.Arch knows a lot of routes i bet.Have a nice pub lunch.Do it during spring summer 2009.Give us something to look forward to.And sorry to Cathryn who has suggested a simiar meeting in a pub for nicking this idea.Make it a saturday if possible.

Top Bottom