CC RIDES CALENDAR - Add your rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
You can now add your rides and events to the CC Events system.

Click Events on the top navigation menu, then click the Post New Event button and add your event details.

If you want people to RSVP just enable the option and other CC'ers will be able to let you know whether they can make it or not.

If you need a hand with anything, just send me a message and I'll try to help.

Cheers,
Shaun

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Yooo F*GGIN' beauty!:wacko:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Just a note to say I've fixed the link in the first post. I'd forgotten to update it after the software switch-over and it wasn't pointing to the rides calendar properly.

It is now, so get adding your rides ... :smile:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
It's to the right of the Chat room button, is that where you are looking Turkish?

Turkish

Problem is this little message

[#1040] You do not have permission to view this calendar or this calendar does not exist.

longers

Legendary Member
Ah, best carry on posting then eh?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I've only just come across this.

I've modified the calendar settings - any better?

Cheers,

paulg1981

Just tried to add the Manchester 100 to the calendar but it says I do not have permissions.

Does someone want to add it? It's on Sunday September 4th

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Just tried to add the Manchester 100 to the calendar but it says I do not have permissions.

Does someone want to add it? It's on Sunday September 4th

Have a read of the welcome email/PM - you'll see after 10 posts on the forums you get promoted to a full member user account, and will be able to access the calendar after that.

Cheers,

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Just to let everyone know - I shall be installing the "Events" add-on as soon as I get the chance, which allows for RSVP's for rides ... :thumbsup:

Top Bottom