CC RIDES CALENDAR - Add your rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow I like this :thumbsup:

Hi...I'm new to this and probably being a complete moron but I can't see any button on the event page to post a new event?

Thanks

Claire

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi...I'm new to this and probably being a complete moron but I can't see any button on the event page to post a new event?

Thanks

Claire

No, you need to up your post count by getting involved in the forum before you can use the events page. However I have noticed your posting in the Charity forum.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder

Hi Claire,

As Ian has already pointed out you need to post a bit more before you can post an event. It's an anti-spam measure - we limit new accounts to begin with but as you get more involved in the forums and post more your account will be automatically upgraded to allow you to access the various additional bits and bobs.

If you need a hand with anything, just post in the support forum and we'll do our best to help.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I think the Events page/ calendar was disabled, as it was getting little use, most rides being posted in the CC and Informal Rides section but @Shaun can confirm or deny !

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Ah, yes, I'd forgotten about this sticky. The events add-on was indeed removed due to lack of use. I've unstuck the thread. :okay:

Top Bottom