CC Server back online

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i was worried i'd been rumbled by it and blocked :biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Admin said:
After yet another glitch tonight, the server is back on. Think it's time to ask my server manager to get an engineer to look at it!!!!

Anyway, as you were .... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Have you another business on the go Admin ??

My CC favicon has disappeared and you now apparently are in collusion with ebay !!

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
And looking at the time of your and my post I foresaw this happening and quoted and answered you 1/2 an hour before you knew you were going to post !!

Anyone wanna bet that Admin is gonna make a posting in 12 mins time ?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
After yet another glitch tonight, the server is back on. Think it's time to ask my server manager to get an engineer to look at it!!!!

Anyway, as you were .... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Crackle said:
;):smile:

You switched it off and back on again you mean

:blush::smile:

I like that ad for jobs in the royal Navy where the guy says he sometimes switches the server off and on again, and it pulls back to reveal that he's in charge of the computer system in a SUBMARINE!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Arch said:
I like that ad for jobs in the royal Navy where the guy says he sometimes switches the server off and on again, and it pulls back to reveal that he's in charge of the computer system in a SUBMARINE!
A submarine which is carrying a lethal arsenal of multiple-warhead nuclear missiles... Let's hope the computer is not running Windows software ;)! Oops, the pop-up messages are disappearing behind my taskbar again today - that's the third day on the trot. If Windows can't launch hint text properly, I certainly wouldn't trust it not to launch missiles!!!

Top Bottom