Celebrating Vernon - An invitation: Saturday 7 May 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Which Park & Ride are you coming to FF? If it's the Trumpington one (Junction 11 on the M11 or the A10 from Royston), we could meet up and cycle in to the station along the Guided Busway and pick up Rocky and his better half (and anyone else coming by train)?
Sounds like a plan to me!

I get there Friday evening (if all goes to plan) and will be up early Saturday morning doing some bits and pieces looking for books in the charity shops, getting some stuff from Halfords) before heading to Jesus Green for 11.30, if that's still the plan.

I'll have one or two of your mob. nos. so will start to panic and text manically if I haven't seen a mob of dodgy-looking CCers after 11.30. :smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'll be at the station probably a bit before 11. Most likely I'll model the purple single speed and a Foska top, but the Brompton is a possibility.

Are we going incognito, or do we 'announce' ourselves, as The Doc mentioned above?

TVC

We will be the ones looking like this

9f7aa5d0a725bb13468f9711aa4ffbb0.jpg

From being a lurker, hoping to be daft enough to do a last-minute "sod it, I'll do both this and Coxwold next day", summat's come up and I am definitely now attending in spirit only. :sad:

Top Bottom