Chat room back online

Shaun

Founder
The chat room is now back online.

What I found in the logs that upset me was a small group of people arranging to thread spoil, bully other members, and otherwise disrupt the forums; those people are no longer members of CycleChat.

For those of you who do use chat responsibly, my apologies for the disruption.

Thanks,
Shaun

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Blimey! :sad:

You don't have to name names, but hopefully none of those people were long-standing respected forum members?

Adasta

Would you consider posting what was written (with the names removed)? If not, why?

(This is a genuine question; I'm not trying to harangue.)

Norm

Aside from feeding some bizarre morbid curiosity, what possible benefit would come from that, Adasta?

And what is your basis for questioning Admin's decisions?

Adasta

What would be the benefit in posting what was written?

Awareness.

But not answering one which was asked of you.

Your question appeared to have faulty premises. "To ask a question" and "To question someone" have different meanings. I was not questioning Admin's decision; I was posing a question.

Even if I were to question Admin's decision, then that questioning would rest on my disagreement with his decision. But I'm not questioning him, so it's irrelevant.

The chat room is now back online.

What I found in the logs that upset me was a small group of people arranging to thread spoil, bully other members, and otherwise disrupt the forums; those people are no longer members of CycleChat.

For those of you who do use chat responsibly, my apologies for the disruption.

Thanks,
Shaun

The lot you chucked out obviously spent their day at Ascot yesterday, Shaun!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
The lot you chucked out obviously spent their day at Ascot yesterday, Shaun!

The decline in standards has not gone unnoticed, as racing commentator Sir Peter O’Sullevan pointed out when he said: ‘Sometimes the grandstands seem over-run by tattoos and bare flesh. It’s disrespectful – not just to the Queen, but to the horses.’

WTF?

I trust that Rich hasn't been displaying a lot of bare flesh in the Chat Room? He's already responsible for a forum-wide decline in standards.

Top Bottom