Chris Froome Sports Life Story

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Ignoring Linford means you get to miss 95% of Marmion's posts!

Adam4868

Guru
Seen a lot of it before,but still good.Personally speaking i love him as a cyclist.Got to be one of the greatest "climbers" there has been ! Let the battle with Bertie begin.....

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I quite enjoyed that.

That's about as much as I could say about it, I quite enjoyed it. But that was probably due to there being a lack of cycling documentaries on the TV rather than it actually be that good; there were times I thought "what time does Family Guy come on?".

And it would appear that Dave Brailsford is either a complete cock or the editor made a decision to present him as a complete cock.

I like Froome, I think he's a great rider and his life story should have been a lot more interesting than it appeared in this programme.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
And it would appear that Dave Brailsford is either a complete cock or the editor made a decision to present him as a complete cock.
I think Dave Brailsford may look like a complete cock when he's trying to think and double-check what he's going to say for bad meanings before he says it. A consequence of being burned once too often for saying what he really thinks during the Froome-Wiggins tugs of war?

Adam4868

Guru
I think Dave Brailsford may look like a complete cock when he's trying to think and double-check what he's going to say for bad meanings before he says it. A consequence of being burned once too often for saying what he really thinks during the Froome-Wiggins tugs of war?
Too calculated for me,love the riders from sky but not the rest of what it is.

I like Froome, even though he's never left that kind of awkward adolescent stage, at least in the way he appears on camera. I enjoyed it. I don't like him enough to read his biography though.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
There's no correlation between charisma and sporting prowess and I'd have thought considering the dedication it takes to get to the top of any sport nowadays finding someone up at the peak who isn't a nobber one way or another is a bit special.

Top Bottom