FNRttC Christmas Night Ride - A Christmas Carol Saturday 17th December 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
And while the Brompton holds a lot of appeal, I have also been thinking about doing it on the 1978 5-speed mixte on which I rode my first FNRttC - also in 2011 and I remember your hybrid!
Mmmm strokes chin and contemplates the BSA folding shopper option.....

ianmac62

Guru
Mmm ... not so much.

yorkshire

funnily enough i was looking longingly at Christmas jumpers in Next the other day. Didn't buy. Can easily stretch to a Father Christmas hat - as I own one already. Can do a Santa Suit in red but really it's a ski suit and has Real Fur round the hood so probs best left at home.
I have some spare santa suits, tickly beards n everything. Form an orderly queue.

yorkshire

I'd like to borrow a tickly beard if possible. I can grow my own but it makes me look like Jeremy Corbyn. Best not.
consider it baggsed :-)

Sorry, I'm pre-empting @AKA Bob here, but we really encourage people to give our rides a try. It's only after you decide you want to keep coming that we ask you to get your insurance in place (via CTC membership) and join the Fridays. Even if you came on every one of our rides starting with Christmas Lights, you would not need to commit money for membership until next summer.

Top Bottom