Clarkson Suspended...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Sue 2 multi milionare business's...hope he wins ,i really do..coz he wont be working in this town again..
lawyers will make a fortune as per usual...and JC wont give a toss..

who pays for the Bbc? Oh yea us..ahh well its only licence payers money after all.

when does the new Clarkson show start,cant wait ..no bbc shoot to spoil it
Yep bang goes his career.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
[QUOTE 4003182, member: 45"]She's soooooooooooooo boring.[/QUOTE]
Oi! that's my future dream-wife you're talking about!! :wub:

(Only because i want Johnny Ball as my father-in-law).:rolleyes:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Apparently one of the signs of impending alzheimers is the gradual loss of typing and/or spelling abilities.
That means i've had since i was a kid!

On the 'clarkson suspended' subject... I love the fact that the first famous person to bear the same surname as myself is famous for being punched by Jeremy Clarkson. Hopefully it'll put an end to people pronouncing it 'timmon' too.

Apologies @Piemaster ..i do get techy on spelling
No apology needed. It just seemed too good an opportunity to miss to poke a little fun at you, sorry if it didn't come over that way. I don't make criticisms of spelling on here as without the aid of the spell checker I'd be one of the worse offenders. I've just made 2 mistakes typing this post.

Levo-Lon

Guru
No apology needed. It just seemed too good an opportunity to miss to poke a little fun at you, sorry if it didn't come over that way. I don't make criticisms of spelling on here as without the aid of the spell checker I'd be one of the worse offenders. I've just made 2 mistakes typing this post.

london pride ,a great afternoon and good banter..perfect..

Top Bottom