cleat type used at Velodrome Stratford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
I'd have thought velodrome hire bikes will just have clips and straps?

gds58

Über Member
I know they say that you can't fit your own but it has been done if you speak really nicely to them!

RPM

Despite what has been said up there^ riders may not change the pedals on LVVP hire bikes.

sleaver

Veteran
I'm going to book a taster session very soon but I have Shimano SPD-SL cleats which I assume are not compatible with Look Keo? If so, will I lose anything through not using cleats?

Although I do have a pair of road shoes that don't have cleats on them yet. I haven't worn them but I assume wearing unworn shoes or who cleats have just been put on won't cause many problems in the space of 1 hour.

I'm going to book a taster session very soon but I have Shimano SPD-SL cleats which I assume are not compatible with Look Keo? If so, will I lose anything through not using cleats?

Although I do have a pair of road shoes that don't have cleats on them yet. I haven't worn them but I assume wearing unworn shoes or who cleats have just been put on won't cause many problems in the space of 1 hour.
Thats right SPD-SL are not compatible with look keo
They do have hire shoes to use or buy some cleats to match the velo pedals and Take your own shoes......

Top Bottom