Clothing clearout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinSplint

I seem to have bought too much clobber recently :blush: ... so here goes.

2x Pairs: Nalini Shorts, Italian made. Black. Size 4 (28-30 waist) - £8 each
2x Pairs: Nalini Bib Shorts, Italian made. Black. Size 4 (28-30 waist) - £12 each

• Anti bacterial padded in set with anti chafe protection.
  • Supple Lycra.
  • Elasticated Leg Grippers.
  • Quality Italian Manufacture.
  • Nalini logo.
1x: Castelli Podio Short Sleeve Jersey. Red. Size M. - £45 (Retails £80)

I'll chuck in postage as well.

All brand new, unworn, in packaging with tags. First come first served.

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

Also:

Altura ErgoFit Comp Shorts. Black. Size L.

£50

I have the bag these came in, but tags removed to try on only (not used out on a ride). Price reflects. These retail £80.

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

id love it but its too big :sad: boo hoo

Hi tt,

Have you tried Castelli in the past? To be honest, i'm normally a small, but have to go up one size (sometimes two!) for Castelli. In fact one of my Castelli jerseys is Large and even that fits.

May be worth a try for you.

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

Last reduction on these.

Altura ErgoFit Bib-Shorts - £45
Castelli jersey - £35

Ridiculous prices for new kit. UK delivery included.

pepecat

Oo.... Will either do for a lady?? I think my halfords cycle shorts are mens and they're ok, so i'm guessing it wouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not exactly massive 'up top' either, so the strap bits should be ok. If they'd do, may i have the Nalini ones?

:rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

Oo.... Will either do for a lady?? I think my halfords cycle shorts are mens and they're ok, so i'm guessing it wouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not exactly massive 'up top' either, so the strap bits should be ok. If they'd do, may i have the Nalini ones?

:rolleyes:

I can't see there being a problem for a lady, as the pad in the shorts are designed to mould to your body shape. And as they have never been worn they have of course not been stretched in any way. The straps are only thin so they shouldn't cause any problems either.

If you want to try them (either Nalini or Altura), send me a PM and we'll sort out details.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom