Clueless newbie !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Muddychic75

Muddychic75

Welcome, not to worry it took me 2 YEARS to work out if i put my seat up i'll go faster. Are you like me and have a MTB or do you dabble in the racer / road bike ? Mike.
Hello there, yes I'm like you I have an MTB well 2 now ! I have ridden a road bike quite liked it but Mtb is where my heart is. What do you ride ?

kishan

welcome to CC

Hello there, yes I'm like you I have an MTB well 2 now ! I have ridden a road bike quite liked it but Mtb is where my heart is. What do you ride ?
A bog standard Halfords Apollo Mayhem which has served me well for 13 years. I use it mostly on the road and on the odd trail or two. Have thought about crossing over to the road bike many times, ( in fact having one of those "many times" right now ) but i always back off after the looking stage. I have had a MTB all my days its just what i'm used to. I might one day take the plunge but i'm wary that i wouldn't like it. All the best Mike.

OP
OP
Muddychic75

Muddychic75

Just a little excited I'm off to Scotland on Tues. Got my Avon so soft & more importantly my bike has new peddles that I would highly re commend - shimano saints can't believe the difference. Speaking of which I'm done talking about them I'm off to use them !

OP
OP
Muddychic75

Muddychic75

Have cycled twice so far, not been bitten ! Go home on wed but will leave a piece of my heart here. Beautiful landscape & lovely people. Well worth the 520 miles travelled to get here.

Top Bottom