Cottingham Road Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbs

Guru
Hey- I've just updated the website fresh new look.

a little bit different.

Andy

Congratulations on the clean and highly navigatable site.

I cycled in your area one summer - more than 50 yrs ago! I have been promising myself a return trip for some timeand so in the Spring I will darken yr doors.

Shaun

Founder
Sorry guys - I would love to come to your inaugural club ride, but it's little Ms. Admin's birthday so can't make it.

Have a good run and let's see some pics here when you're done. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Oh, and Andy, if you're wondering how the site link got into your sig - that was me. :whistle:

OP
OP
teletext45

teletext45

Hey shaun! no worries- as stu said the following meet is going to be on saturday. That was mine and stus brainwave- all club rides are ususally on a sunday and not everyone can make it every sunday or even at all. so we've decided to alternate our meets between sat and sunday to try and accomodate as many people as possible.

Don't worry shaun there will always be a place for you :biggrin:

btw thanks for the signature

Andy
CRC

Shaun

Founder
Thanks guys - I do get an occasional Sunday morning to myself so I'll be out with you all before too long. :thumbsup:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Good luck with the first ride guys, hope to make it out with you some time not too far away.

OP
OP
teletext45

teletext45

first me was reasonbly successful :biggrin:

6 of us in total did about 35 miles. Unfortnatly one of the lads caught the edge of the road on a decent and came off, was ok but his bike took a big hit.

i was struggling like mad with a cold so was finding it difficult to breath but hey ho!

also my cadence sensor decided to stop working :/

andy

colly

Re member eR
first me was reasonbly successful :biggrin:

6 of us in total did about 35 miles. Unfortnatly one of the lads caught the edge of the road on a decent and came off, was ok but his bike took a big hit.

i was struggling like mad with a cold so was finding it difficult to breath but hey ho!

also my cadence sensor decided to stop working :/

andy

Well done Andy on getting your inaugural ride sorted. Here's to many more. :thumbsup:

I will definately come over now and again to tag along if that's ok.

OP
OP
teletext45

teletext45

Thats fine colly- keep an eye on the site- the rides and routes all get posted on there- we alternate between saturdays and sundays. If you want to come over you can always leave your car at my house and we can both cycle up to the start point if you wanted to

andy

Great first club ride today. The company was good (sorry I can't remember all your names) and I hope all who came continue to ride with the club. The weather held out and the Sun even gave an appearance. The next club ride is Saturday next week at 10.30am. Please visit www.cottinghamroadclub.co.uk for more details. Hope to see you there along with some new faces. All welcome
biggrin.gif

Image0043.jpg

gary in derby

Hi Andy
Sounds like a good day had by all, will you be continuing all winter? As I will be coming up as soon as I purchase my tourer.

Gary

Top Bottom